Monday 7 January 2013

The Sanctury Bargain

I finished my final week off from work with a small amount of shopping and picked up this massive bargain in Boots. Rather than £40 they were selling off the 'Sheer Sanctuary Indulgence' set for £10. I had to pick one up because it is such a good deal.

The beautiful box includes a full size; body wash, foaming bath soak, body scrub, body butter and intensive heel rescue. It also has 2 small bottles which are a body lotion (perfect for the gym bag) and a luxury bath float. There was also a sachet of salt scrub and a shower cap. I'm going to save some of the products as presents, as my mum and grandma absolutely love Sanctuary products but I am also going to be giving some of them a try! 

If they are still available you should definitely grab one while they last, even if it is just for re-gifting! 

I can feel some relaxing coming on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment