Tuesday 27 November 2012

Next stop...New York

Hhmmmm I was supposed to be shopping for a pressie for the grandmother when I came across this little beauty! It's part of the new home fragrance collection from Next with 4 signature fragrances each named after a famous cosmopolitan hub - New York, London, Paris and Milan.
I loved the very classy looking packaging and was then blown away with the smell of these. I really liked the London smell as well but New York was definitely my favourite. I knew I would when I read the words orange blossom and jasmine as these are 2 of my favourite smells and feature in some of my favourite fragrances.
The top notes are bergamot and orange blossom, with a heart of tuberose and gardenia and a base of amber and patchouli. Lighting this candle envelops your room in a beautifully warming fragrance perfect for these dark long nights!




They also have a reed diffuser, eau du parfum and body cream and prices are from £8 to £18. The candle was £9 and burns for approx 55 hours and would definitely make a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment