Thursday 22 November 2012

Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

I recently made a Bobbi Brown order (more on that in another post) and with it got sent a sample size of the cleansing oil. I have heard mixed reviews on cleansing oils, but given my dry skin I wondered whether they might be really good for me, and how great that the first one I get to try is from this skin care range.


Unfortunately my thoughts are very much 'meh'! No matter what anyone says it does feel wierd to cover your face in oil and to be honest I wasn't sure how much oil to use. After covering my face in a thin layer of oil, I splashed a small amount of warm water and massaged my face. This caused the oil to foam but not in any great quantities, and then rinsed by splashing more water on my face in the old fashioned way, no fancy muslin cloths or sponges here!

After rinsing I thought it left my face a little tight feeling and surprisingly dry given I'd just covered it in oil. It definitely didn't feel as moisturised and glowing as when I get my Liz Earle on. That said it did get rid of all traces of make up, so actually my recommendation is, if you can bring yourself to put oil on your skin and you would class your skin as 'normal' or perhaps 'combination' then this may work for you, provided you have a spare £29 in the bank!

Have any of you tried it, what did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment